Applies to brains.app platform.
Users who can do this: Administrator
Once you have built the Asset Metric structure and its ready to be used in the application, you need to define the metric ranges to ensure the data received is within these data quality ranges.
To set the metric data quality ranges, please follow the below steps:
- Search for an asset of your interest by typing its name or a keyword in the Search text area.
- Click on the pencil (Edit) icon for the Asset, to view and manage the attached metrics.
3. Type the metric name/keyword in the search text area to find the metric to set the ranges.
4. Click on the rearrange (Add Ranges) icon for the metric.
5. In the Add Ranges form, fill in the required Data quality ranges such as :
- Low Low
- High High
- Tag: Metric Tag is a unique identification detail that can be obtained from the P&ID diagram. And if it's an IntelliSense.io Tag, follow the Tag naming convention.
- VOS: Virtual Sensor metrics are generally based on the physical models implemented on the application.
Note: The VOS details can be obtained from the IntelliSense.io Data Science Team.
Here is a quick overview of the setting ranges function:
Now you can verify these data quality in the Asset Data Quality screen that provides you the data quality information of the incoming data for all the raw and derived metrics listed on the vertical axis and Timespan on the horizontal axis.