Applies to brains.app platform.
Users who can do this: Administrator
The batch metric addition functionality allows the user to quickly add metrics and attach them to an asset at the same time.
Let's see how it works in brains.app, with each step broken down below.
Click on the Admin icon on the left navigation bar and navigate to the Metric Administration Screen.
2. Scroll down to the end of the page to find the Batch Metrics Add link.
3. After clicking on the Batch Metrics Add link, choose what asset to add these metrics to by clicking on the + icon.
5. Once the previous action is completed, a pop up box appears as seen below.
5. Populate it by copying and pasting from a google sheets, excel or any other source containing the list of metrics. This list should include the column titles exactly as detailed below (case sensitive, there are 10 columns to be filled).
(name unit icon source cumulative multiplier colour mongoName equation interpolationType)
6. Finally, click on the Add button to save the changes successfully.