Applies to brains.app platform.
Users who can do this: All Users.
System Curve is an Advanced widget that allows to visualize the Head Height vs Flow and System Curve of a pump system setup as parallel pumps.
Below is an example of the System Curve widget.
To add the System Curve widget, please follow the below steps:
Click on the Plus icon(Add Widget) from the dashboard toolbar located in the top-right corner of brains.app window as shown below.
2. In the Select Widget Type screen select the System Curve widget from Advanced type as shown below.
3. In the next Widget Configuration screen, we can configure all System Curve widget parameters.
4. Set a title for the System Curve, optionally set Significant Figures and Size parameters as shown below.
5. Select an asset to display in the widget (an asset with multiple pumps). This is done by assigning an asset of interest to a data Slot for it.
In the example below, we are defining a slot for an asset "RD:702-5153-051".
6. Marked by red in the above picture is the Slot's name. It will be auto-generated based on asset name or can be manually edited using the Name edit window in the Slot Options panel.
7. To assign an asset to Slot 1 you first find it in the Assets panel, select the desired asset (marked by green in the above picture), and then click on the Asset window in the Slot Options panel (marked green as well). Selected Asset name will be copied automatically.
8. When you complete the Slot definition please click the Update button at the bottom of the Slot editing panel. This allows you to see a preview of the new widget in the Preview panel at the bottom of the screen as shown below.
9. Once the widget is configured you can use the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to add a new System Curve widget to your dashboard.
Note: By default, widget size is set to smallest. Please use Size controls in the widget configuration menu to adjust its appearance on the dashboard as shown above.
Learn more about different widget types (Analysis, LIVE, Statistical, Advanced, and Interactive).