Applies to: brains.app Platform
Users who can do this: Administrator
Note: The general administration of metrics is described in the article Administrating metrics.
What is a MONGO metric?
A MONGO metric is a metric using Mongo as its source in the metric's configuration.
The metric types return values from the Mongo Database, involving various data assimilation techniques.
ADD Mongo Metric
To add a Constant metric to brains.app, please follow the below steps:
- Click on the administration icon on the left navigation panel to open the Admin menu.
- Click on Metric Admin in the menu to access the Administrate Metric screen.
- Click on the ADD METRIC button to add a new metric to brains.app
- Fill in the below field details in the New Metric form:
- Name: Type a metric name as described in the article How to name a metric?
- Unit: Select the unit of measurement for this metric.
- Icon: Select an icon to represent this metric.
- Source: Select the data source to be MONGO.
- Value: Enter the value of this constant metric.
- Cumulative: Tick the checkbox, if this value needs to be cumulated.
Learn More about which units of measurements allow cumulation here- Cumulative metrics.
- Colour: Select a color for this metric label.
- Mongo Metric Name: Set it to the metric Mongo dB name.
Note: The Mongo metric name can be obtained from the IntelliSense.io development team.
- Click on the CONFIRM button, to add the new metric successfully.