Applies to brains.app platform
Users who can do this - All Users
All the reports subscription made for the user profile can be accessed and managed in the All Reports screen.
1. Click on the Reports tab in the left navigation bar and then the All Reports to view all the created reports.
3. Identify the report you want to edit/delete.
4. And choose the required action to update or delete a report subscription.
5. To edit the report, click the Edit icon against the Report name.
6. And edit/update the required fields such as :
- Dashboard: Choose a dashboard name from the list in the drop-down menu
- Type: Choose Report (pdf or xls).
- Frequency: Choose a frequency for how often you want to receive a report.
- Duration (hours): To be chosen if the frequency is set hourly.
- Time: To be chosen if the frequency is set to daily.
- Day of the week: To be chosen if the frequency is set to weekly.
- Day of the month: To be chosen if the frequency is set to monthly.
- Email delivery: Check the checkbox in order to receive an email notification with the link to the report.
7. Finally Save the change to successfully update the subscription details.