Feature life cycle testing is a type of software testing whereby the system is tested against the:
- Requirements/specifications by feeding them specific inputs and examining the expected output through a written set of test cases that should cover all alternative flows to validate the software.
- Regression by ensuring new/upgraded features do not break existing features
Feature Life Cycle Test Results
Below is the overall test cases status and each module status.
Brains.app Bugs status
- Total number of bugs found while executing this cycle (31).
- Charts show the number of bugs by severity, priority and status below:
- All planned test cases were executed.
- All Critical defects are Closed.
Blocked Test Cases
- Blocked test cases for the data and integration module are excluded from the total number of the planned test cases.
- Data and integration screen is in beta version - only seen by super admin users, general available version expected 2020
🛡 Security checks
Security checks are run to make sure the system is secure. IntelliSense.io uses the highest standard of security standards.
- 14 test cases covered and passed as per testing standard (details here)