Note: Any brains.app User can perform this.
The Spatial Heatmap is a way to graphically view 3D spatial data in a 2D format, with colours that represent property values.
brains.app provides the ability to visualize the properties of a 3D body, such as a Stockpile, by showing a cross-sectional plane through it in 2D.
To create a Heatmap widget follow the below steps:
- Navigate to a dashboard that you own.
- Click on the "+" icon on the Dashboard toolbar to add a new widget.
- Click on Spatial Heatmap in the screen.
4. Let's configure the Heatmap widget now, the Configuration screen comprises of a list of Assets to choose from.
5. Click on the drop down menu to choose an Asset in the list.
6. Once done, click on the Save button to generate the widget on the dashboard.
7. The Heatmap should be generated successfully in the dashboard.
8. On the dashboard,click on the drop down menu next to the Asset name to choose the Asset properties you want to view which is signified by the colour code in the map.
9. Scroll through the z-height scroll bar to adjust the height at which you want to view the cross section of the Asset and helps to switch between the viewing positions.