Applies to brains.app platform.
Users who can do this: Administrator.
To know more about an Asset in the Search and Asset Hierarchy screen, click on the Info icon for the Asset.
The Asset Information has been categorized into three different tabs as below :
- Basic - The screen provides the user with information about the Asset.
- Files - The screen allows users to upload a file of the Asset.
- Logs - The screen allows users to view/edit the Asset Logs.
Click on each of the tabs to see the Asset Information in Details. The Basic tab is selected by default.
Click on the Basic tab to see the Asset details as below:
- Serial Number
- Date of Production
- Date of Commission
The user can only view the details.
Click to learn more about How to update the Asset details.
Click on the Files tab, to upload and manage a file for the Asset.
Follow the below steps to upload/download and delete a file :
- Click on the Upload button on the screen.
- Choose a file from your local file system and click on Open.
- The file should be successfully uploaded and listed on the screen with the below information :
- File Name
- Modified Date
- Action buttons (Export/Delete)
- To Export, any file listed in the Files screen for an Asset, click on the Export icon for the File and save it to your system.
- Click on the
Trash icon for the file and agree to the Delete confirmation message to delete the uploaded file successfully.
Note: Any file deleted cannot be re-uploaded.
- Click on the checkbox against each File name and click on Delete Selected along with agreeing to the Delete confirmation message for multiple file deletion.
- Click on the checkbox against the File name row to select all the listed files on the screen and click on Delete Selected along with agreeing to the Delete confirmation message to delete them successfully.
5. Use the Date Picker field on the screen to filter a file from the list.
6. The Search text field also helps you to look for a file by entering a keyword.
Click on the Log tab to view manage the Asset logs.
Any updates made to the Asset is recorded as a log in this screen along with the ability to Edit and Delete the log record.
The Log information is displayed with the below field information's :
- Type - There are three different types of Asset Log information as below :
- Change Log - It is recorded when a user makes a change to an Asset.
- Alert Log - It is recorded when an alert is triggered for the Asset.
- Contextual Input Log - It is recorded when a user manually adds information that can provide context to data.
2. Log - It provides the Log description
3. Date - It provides the log date
4. User Id- It provides the User Id information on who made the changes.
The Change and Alert Logs cannot be modified as they are generated by the system.
Add New Log
Follow the below steps to add a new log :
- Click on the New button on the top of the log table on the screen.
- In the New Asset Log form, enter a Description for the Log.
3. Click on the Submit button to save the log successfully.
4. The new log would now be listed in the Log list.
Follow the below steps to manage the User Entry logs :
- Click on the Edit icon for the Log, to Edit the log description in the Edit Asset Log form.
2. Click on the Trash icon for the Log and agree to the Delete Confirmation message to delete the log for the Asset successfully.
Follow the below steps to download the Asset Logs :
- Click on the Download Logs button on the screen.
- In the Download log form, select the Log list Pages (All/Custom) to choose logs from.
- Click on the Submit button to export the Asset logs of the chosen pages to your local system.