Applies to brains.app platform.
Users who can do this: All Users.
All of the data generated through the digital mine and plant can be manipulated using custom dashboards and report subscriptions in brains.app.
While giving the user one platform to view, download and auto-generate them in raw CSV/XLSX formats.
The Dashboard reporting can be achieved in two ways:
Export the preferred dashboard using the dashboard toolbar.
Create a report subscription to auto-generate these reports as you want.
The brains.app Reporting feature enable the user to:
View and manage the Reports configured to generate automatic reports.
The New Report screen with a set of Report Control Parameters from which automatic reports are generated.
To subscribe to a report, follow the below steps:
Click on the Reports tab in the left navigation bar.
Click on +New Report to create a new report subscription.
3. Enter the below field details in the New Scheduled Report screen:
Report’s Source Dashboard: Choose a dashboard name from the list in the drop-down menu.
Type: Choose a preferred report format
Frequency: Choose a frequency for how often you want to receive the report.
Duration (Hours): To be chosen if the Frequency is set to HOURLY.
Generate Report at - Enter the time to generate the report
Report Time Span (Duration in hours): Enter the duration of hours to covered
Day of the Week: To be chosen if the Frequency is set to WEEKLY.
Day of the Month: To be chosen if the Frequency is set to MONTHLY.
Email Delivery: Check the Checkbox in order to receive an email notification with the link to the report.
4. Click on the Generate Report button to schedule the report.
5. Navigate to the All Reports screen to view your scheduled reports and Edit/Delete them.
6. The generated report is saved in the My Files by default which can be navigated through the My Profiles panel.
7. Click on the file to download it to your system.
8. An email notification is also sent along with a link to the report to the user's email address if the Email Delivery checkbox is chosen while scheduling the report.