Note : Any Brains.app User can perform this.
Download or export your dashboard details in an Excel report format with a few easy clicks.
To export a dashboard in Excel format follow the below steps:
Navigate to any dashboard via the Dashboard tab.
On the dashboard, click on the Export button on the dashboard toolbar.
3. Click on the Report(.xls) in the Export Data form.
4. Click on the Pencil icon against the File Name to edit the name as required.
5. Click on the Save to Files button to save the exported file to the My Files page in the application.
6. Click on the Download File button to save the file to your local system.
7. The Excel report has a Date and Time column and the metric outputs on the dashboard are listed as per the recorded timestamps.
8. You can also access the exported report in the My Files page.
Below is a visualization of the dashboard exporting functionality in brains.app.