Note : Any Brains.app User can perform this.
A new widget to help users create a Line widget with multiple units in the same graph.
Users can configure a Multi unit line widget with the below steps:
- Navigate to a user defined dashboard( dashboard you have created).
- Click on the "+" icon on the Dashboard toolbar to add a new widget.
- Click on Multi Unit widget in the screen.
4. Lets configure the Line graph now, the Configuration screen comprises of a list of Metrics, Data Set and Preview sections.
5. Type a Asset/Metric name in the Search field to look for a metric in the list.
6. Drag and drop the Metrics from the list to the Data Sets column.
Below is a visulaization of the widget configuration in brains.app.
7. The line graph is generated in the Preview section as per the metrics chosen.
8. Type the widget name in the graph preview section.
9. Click on the Save button, to save the new widget successfully.
10. The new widget should be successfully populated in your dashboard now.