Note : Any Brains.app User can perform this.
Here is a new widget to help you create a Line widget with multiple units in the same graph.
A Multi unit line widget is available on the Add Widget screen on a user defined dashboard.
To create a Multi unit line widget follow the below steps :
- Navigate to a dashboard that you own.
- Click on the "+" icon on the Dashboard toolbar to add a new widget.
- Click on Multi Unit widget in the screen.
4. Lets configure the Line graph now, the Configuration screen comprises of a list of Metrics, Data Set and Preview sections.
5. Type a Asset/Metric name in the Search field to look for a metric in the list.
6. Drag and drop the Metrics from the list to the Data Sets column.
Please view the video below to know more about the functionality.
7. The line graph is generated in the Preview section as per the metrics chosen.
8. Type the widget name in the graph preview section.
9. Click on the Save button, to save the new widget successfully.
10. The new widget should be successfully populated in your dashboard now.