Note : Only Brains.app Administrators can perform this.
brains.app allows user to upload a custom set of data and apply the different digital models to them and analyze the model outputs to derive value.
To upload custom set of data in the Upload and Integration screen, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Upload and Integration screen from the Data tab in the left navigation panel.
- Click on Upload and Integration button.
- Choose your file (File format :.xlsx/.csv).
- Click Open to upload your file.
- Select the checkbox for the Uploaded file to Preview.
- Click on Import button.
- Choose the rows/column for the data import.
- Click on Submit to Import the data from the file to the system.
Below is a visualization of the Upload and Integration functionality in brains.app.