Note : A Brains.app User/ Brains.app Administrator can perform this.
To process the user-defined data in brains.app, the user can upload them manually using the Single Data Entry feature.
To add contextual data to brains.app, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Search icon on the top navigation bar.
- Type the Asset name in the search text field for which you want to enter the data.
- Click on the Asset, to navigate to the Data Quality screen.
- Scroll down to the Single Data Entry table.
- Click on the Add icon against the Metric name.
- Choose a Date/Time for the data entry.
- Enter the data in the Input Value field.
- Click on the Submit button to save the data entry successfully.
Missed some data, follow the below steps to review your data entry:
- Click on the Edit icon for the Metric name you want to review.
- You would be navigated to the Data Entries list screen where you can view all the data entries done for the metric.
- To Edit a data entry, click on the Edit icon for the particular data entry in the list.
- Edit the required fields in the Edit Data Entry screen.
- Click on Submit to update the changes successfully.
- Click on the Add New button on the screen to add a new data entry directly.
If you wish to Delete a data entry:
- Click on the Trash icon for the particular data entry.
- Click OK to confirm your deletion.
- Click on Cancel, if you changed your mind and exit the Delete Confirmation window.
Below is a visualization of the data entry functionality in brains.app.
Want to add contextual data from the dashboard. Try to configure the Data Input Widget and enjoy using the same functionality without having to navigate.