Note : A Brains.app User/ Brains.app Administrator can perform this.
To process the user owned data in brains.app, user can to upload them manually using the Single Data Entry feature.
To add contextual data to brains.app,follow the below steps:
- Click on the Search icon on the top navigation bar.
- Type the Asset name in the search text field for which you want to enter the data.
- Click on the Asset,to navigate to the Data Quality screen.
- Scroll down to the Single Data Entry table.
- Click on the Add icon against the Metric name.
- Choose a Date/Time for the data entry.
- Enter the data in the Input Value field.
- Click on Submit button to save the data entry successfully.
Missed some data, follow the below steps to review your data entry:
- Click on Edit icon for the Metric name you want to review.
- You would be navigated to the Data Entries list screen where you can view all the data entries done for the metric.
- To Edit a data entry, click on Edit icon for the particular data entry in the list. .
- Edit the required fields in the Edit Data Entry screen.
- Click on Submit to update the changes successfully.
- Click on Add New button in the screen to add a new data entry directly.
If you wish to Delete a data entry:
- Click on Trash icon for the particular data entry.
- Click OK to confirm your deletion.
- Click on Cancel ,if you changed your mind and exit the Delete Confirmation window.
Below is a visualization of the data entry functionality in brains.app.