Note : A Brains.app User/ Brains.app Administrator can perform this.
To process your data in the application,you need to add them manually using the Single Data Entry feature.
You can easily do a data entry with the below steps :
- Click on the Search icon on the top navigation panel.
- Type the Asset name in the search text field for which you want to enter the data.
- Click on the Asset,to navigate to the Data Quality screen.
- Scroll down to the Single Data Entry screen.
- Click on the Add icon against the Metric name.
- Choose a Date/Time for the data entry.
- Enter the data in the Input Value field.
- Click on Submit button to save the data entry successfully.
Do not worry if you have missed some data, follow the below steps to review your data entry:
- Click on Edit icon for the Metric name you want to review.
- You would be navigated to the Data Entries list screen where you can view all the data entries done for the metric.
- To Edit a data entry, click on Edit icon for the particular data entry in the list. .
- Edit the required fields in the Edit Data Entry screen.
- Click on Submit to update the changes successfully.
- Click on Add New button in the screen to add a new data entry directly.
If you wish to Delete a data entry :
- Click on Trash icon for the particular data entry.
- Click OK to confirm your deletion.
- Click on Cancel ,if you changed your mind and exit the Delete Confirmation window.
To know more about how to use the Single Data Entry feature have a look at the video.